We will give your data the same attention, care and respect we give you when you attend our conference.
- We promise to collect, use and store your personal data in a safe and secure way.
- We promise to only use your personal data for the specific purposes stated.
- We promise to keep you informed about how we use your information and who we give it to.
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Öredev AB collects personal information about you when you use the oredev.org website. Öredev AB is committed to protecting your personal information when you use Öredev AB services. Whenever you provide such information, we will only use your information in line with all applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your information will be kept in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted according to the 'need to know' principle.
What information will we collect about you?
We collect personal data we use for contractual obligation upon registration.
For those of you that are or have been clients of us. We would like to inform you that if you do NOT wish to keep this data in our database, please contact us and we assure you that we’ll delete them within a time frame specified by the relevant laws.
Öredev AB collects information about how you use oredev.org via our website and the device(s) that you use to access the service. This includes collecting unique online identifiers such as IP addresses, which are numbers that uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet. For more information, see our section on ‘cookies’ below.
How will Öredev AB use the information it collects about me?
- Registration, to send you the invoice, print a badge and send you info related to the event.
- Contact you via Newsletter, You can always opt-out at any time with a simple click on “Unsubscribe” on any of our newsletters.
The lawful justification for sending marketing communications about Öredev AB events and services to you is that you have given clear consent for your personal data to be used for this specific purpose. You are always in control of your data. You can opt in or out of receiving marketing communications during the registration process for the Øredev Email Newsletter. You can also unsubscribe from Öredev marketing communications by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ on the footer of a Øredev marketing email.
Your information will be handled and used by our trusted third parties including the following recipients in order to deliver services provided on Öredev AB:
- Dropbox: We store data about the badges and newsletter lists back-ups.
- Holmbergs AB: Printing house, they receive a list containing your name, surname, company and days of attendance to the conference, i.e. all the information needed to print your badge.
- Trippus: Registration and invoicing system, we send them the information you agree to leave upon registration.
- Arvato: Invoicing system.
- PayEx: Credit Card payment system.
- Colburn: Speakers registration, website backend, information left by the speakers upon registration.
- If you purchase a ticket including Hotels nights, the hotel we work with will receive your Email address, Name, Surname, days of attendance in order to book your room.
- Apsis: We use Apsis Pro to send our newsletter. They store Email addresses of our participants/customers).
We will keep your information within Öredev AB and our trusted third parties except where disclosure is required by law, for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies.
How long will Öredev AB keep my information?
Your personal details from your registration will be retained for a period of three years.
Your personal details for marketing communications are retained as long as you tell us that you no longer wish to receive marketing messages. We will keep this information about you until you tell us otherwise.
What rights do I have over my personal data?
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data by making a subject access request.
- Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified.
- Object to the processing of your information where this is justified.
- Data portability.
Privacy & Cookies
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages. Some of the cookies we use are necessary for some parts of our website to work whilst other cookies are used to provide tailored advertising—These cookies are used by trusted third parties to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
We use Google Analytics to track user behaviour and marketing results on our webpage. Your IP-adress is anonymised before it gets registered on googles servers. The cookies track what you do on our webpage and if you have been there before. We never connect the data to any personally identifiable information.
We can see what you are interested in. It helps us achieve our vision—building a conference you will like to attend. It also helps us determine which speakers should be placed in the biggest rooms during the conference.
Changes to this privacy notice
We will keep this privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates here. At the start of this privacy notice, we will tell you when it was last updated.
Contact us! If you have questions or ideas.... Or just to say Hello!
Love and Peace,
The Ø Team.